• To provide support to Inside Sales Representatives and Business administrators by managing common mailbox, preparing quotations, verifying model accuracy, entering/creating quotations and orders, sending quotations to customers, and booking orders.
• To review all commercial and technical requirements of customers, enter all information in business systems, and ensuring that all requirements are met
• To work with necessary support groups to make sure the quote and order entry process is executed.
• To participate in process improvement projects within the business group
Education: Diploma in Chemical Engineering or Instrumentation & Control Technology or any Engineering Degree equivalent
Job Related Experience: At least 1.5 years experience in related engineering support or functions.
MS Office Application – MS Outlook and Excel
Intermediate knowledge in instrumentation and/or relating to process controls
Basic Product Applications and Specifications
Business Understanding: General industry knowledge
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
- Microsoft Excel
- Booking (Sales)
- Booking (Trades)
- Booking (Resource Planning Software)
- Business Systems
- Engineering Support