Monitoring Service Associate
Make a difference with the work you do
Emerson is committed to creating a global workplace that supports diversity and embraces inclusion. We attract, develop, and retain exceptional people in an inclusive environment, where all employees can reach their greatest potential.
We are committed to the ongoing development of our employees because we know that it’s critical to the success of our company as a truly global entity. Our training programs and initiatives focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership. We provide a wide range of development opportunities, including face-to-face and virtual training, mentorship and coaching, project management, and on-the-job training.
In Customer Support, you will be given the opportunity to make a difference by providing consistent, high-value added support across different Emerson products and services globally. You will be uniquely positioned to expertly provide unmatched solutions that solve the world’s critical problems and bring more value to Emerson’s customers.
The Monitoring Service Associate is a key member of the Cold Chain-Digital Solutions LUMITY™ Team. In this capacity, you will have the opportunity to be part of a team of global experts that helps Emerson customers (supermarkets, convenience stores, retail, commercial buildings, foodservice, health care facilities, transportation, etc.) to optimize facilities and operations, maintain conditions, assets and facilities, and manage energy, refrigerants and other valuable resources. This ultimately leads to supporting our customers by protecting their hard-earned gains and identifying improvement opportunities to help them expand their businesses.
What you will work on
As a Monitoring Service Associate, your responsibilities include:
All service support, including Alarm Management functions such as – outbound alarm monitoring, inbound call handling & dispatch, and any other service support required
Investigation of refrigeration and/or HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning) alarms received and diagnosing them based on agreed standards
Ensuring immediate delivery of alarm details with accurate documentation by calling or sending an email to external customers
Generating and dispatching service work orders of field technicians to troubleshoot onsite concerns
What you will need:
- Graduate of any 4-year degree (Graduate of any Engineering course may be considered.)
- At least 6 months experience of interactive customer service and related functions
- Background in offshore service operations is an advantage
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills – able to communicate clearly and effectively; listens actively and; able to adapt communication skills appropriately
- Good interpersonal skills – can collaborate well with others, willing to take new instructions and work requests
- Customer focus – displays the drive to deliver relevant solutions based on customer need
- Flexibility – willing to work on shifting schedule (may include weekend work with scheduled day off) to support the business and customers; willing to work over time or on rest day over time to support manpower requirement during critical days and/or peak season
- Resilience and Situational adaptability – able to effectively and independently function while maintaining a positive energy level in an environment of constantly shifting demands
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.