SUMMARY OF ROLE
Entering and handling of customer orders and change orders via the business/ERP system accurately and in a timely manner; keeping Sales Offices and end users continuously updated on the status of the orders.
• Ensure the on-time and complete entering of the orders in the ERP system
• Check trade compliance issues for each order
• Provide constant status updates to European Sales Offices
• Generate order acknowledgements
• Keep a close contact with the sales team to inform of any delays and problems
• Expedite factories and make sure items are delivered on-time and complete
• Handover documentation requirements to the Documentation Controlling team and ensure the documentation is delivered complete and on-time
• Conduct data management activities using the ERP
• Maintain accurate and updated order logs
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• University or college degree
• Sales or customer facing experience is an advantage
• Fluent in Italian and English, Hungarian is preferred
• Customer focused, self-motivated and able to communicate clearly
• Ability to multi-task, adapt rapidly to constant change in processes and technology
• Strong coordinating and organizing skills with logical way of thinking and proactivity
• Technical affinity
Our inclusive company culture celebrates the unique perspectives, diversity of thoughts, and exceptional innovation that come to life when we actively seek to hire and develop the best, brightest team members from all backgrounds. These unique points of view help foster fresh thinking and new ideas, ensuring our continued success into the future.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose\: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Practical And Pragmatic