You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Project Engineer - Part-time - Building and Construction
Senior Project Engineer
Intertek is searching for an Senior Project Engineer to join our Noise, Acoustics and Vibration Group within the Building & Construction team for a remote working opportunity. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow a versatile career in Acoustics!
The Senior Project Engineer is responsible for assisting our team with developing analytical tools for increasing our efficiency. The
What you’ll do:
- Assist our team with developing tools that automate our analysis processes for measured data
- Advance pre-existing tools that our group utilizes for analyses
- Create new analytical tools that our group can utilize for making analyses more efficient,
- Perform quality control reviews of the tools to ensure that they are functioning properly and accurately
- Train our staff on how to use the tools
- Update, modify and improve tools to function as needed for the team's unique needs and analyses
What it takes to be successful in this role:
- Master of Science or Master Engineering in Acoustics
- Extensive familiarity ASTM standards
- At least 15 years experience of engineering experience in acoustics
- INCE Board Certification is preferred
- Experience with programming analytical tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Basic and Microsoft O356 tools preferred
- Ability to perform office tasks and physical labor tasks
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks
- Willingness to travel as required
- Sound computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
- Valid driver’s license and reliable driving record (required)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen
Why work at Intertek?
Intertek is a world leader in the $250 billion Quality Assurance market, with a proven, high-quality business model and a global network of customer-focused operations and highly engaged subject matter experts. At Intertek, we exercise our spirit of innovation, the passion of our people and our unmatched customer commitment to realize our purpose of making the world an ever better, safer, and more sustainable place for all. Learn more about [ Link removed ] and [ Link removed ] .
Intertek is committed to a safe work environment for our employees and clients. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] .
What we have to offer:When [ Link removed ] , you can expect salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
Intertek is a drug-free workplace. As a condition of employment, all hires are required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Intertek believes that [ Link removed ] are our strongest tool for success. We are an [ Link removed ] and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, or who need assistance applying, please email [ Link removed ] or call
- Computer Programming
- Microsoft Office
- Quality Management
Job ID: 5391