Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense, and general industrial applications worldwide. Oil States recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the company’s success, we all win. Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts. Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Come join our team! Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Machinist III.
Machines parts according to specifications for assemblies as well as build/repair parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reads and interprets blueprints and drawings.
- Operates various machines in the production of precision parts, molds, dies, etc.
- Reworks molds and tools that are damaged in production.
- Completes all necessary paperwork related to job.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Makes repair parts for maintenance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in upgrading machine shop skills and capabilities of lesser skilled employees.
- Maintains clean work area.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor.
- Certified apprenticeship completion plus 3 years post apprenticeship experience, or ten years experience in trade.
- Proficient in setup and operation of conventional and CNC machines.
- Welding ability.
- CNC experience.
- Use of hand-tools common to trade.
- Basic knowledge of weights, measures and metric conversions.
- Mathematical skills (addition/subtraction, multiplication/division, geometry, trigonometry).
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to utilize blueprints.
- Lifting up to 20 pounds frequently and in excess of 30 pounds occasionally.
- Occasional bending, pushing/pulling, and stooping.
By contractual requirements this position requires that all persons establish proof of US Citizenship. You will be required to provide original or certified copies of documents establishing your citizenship prior to consideration for this position.
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Industries, Inc.! Over 75 years in business An Equal Opportunity Employer
Oil And Gas