We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75 000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
- Designs and draws interiors parts of the train in the digital mock-up using Catia V5 and DMA, taking into consideration inputs such as weight, acoustics, eco design, aerodynamics and aeraulics
- Deploys and applies on project Train Design development procedures, catalogue and standard solutions
- Optimizes the parts design to reach recurring and non-recurring costs targets and ensure the committed planning
- Works with external engineering sub-contractors and with site CAD engineers.
- Checks digital mock-up consistency (no interferences, equipments localisation and volume, interfaces...)
- Prepares with Lead Engineer support, design review elements
Knowledge & Experience :
- Engineer educational background
- Minimum 2 years experience in design of mechanical parts
- Excellent skills in CATIA V5
- Better if knowledge of DMA
- English speaking
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
- Computer Aided Three Dimensional Interactive Application (Catia)