Worley has made a firm commitment to support the energy transition, and central to this is ensuring Project Delivery adheres to cost, schedule and quality and also meets appropriate legislation and standards. We are rapidly expanding our capabilities within the low carbon and Energy Transition sectors and our Project Delivery team will bring experience and track record from a range of industry sectors to ensure similar standards are maintained as we assist our clients, partners and projects in transitioning to a more sustainable world.
Our commitment to People, Planet and Sustainability is demonstrated in Worley’s broader ambitions in the energy transition space extend from early-stage concept and feasibility through to delivering full EPC and EPCM packages.
This is a dynamic role that will require your strong communication and leadership skills as well as problem-solving skills to lead SME’s and multi-discipline teams a to drive efficient and effective project delivery.
As we scale our business and accelerate the pace FEED to EPC delivery innovative business models and utilising existing, and developing new, digital solutions and design automation become essential.
As Project Engineering Manager, you will be directly involved in delivering engineering management on innovative energy transition projects from FEED through construction. You’ll oversee a multidiscipline engineering team, and be supported, by a strong group of project based and digital specialists ensure Worley to deliver ground breaking project in record time.
• A strong safety leader, driving attitudes and behaviours and promoting the Worley safety culture
• Managing the entire engineering project work scope and resources on a given project
• Ensuring that engineering delivery meets scope, time, cost and quality
• Monitoring and reporting on engineering progress
• Identifying and addressing cross-discipline issues and conflicts to ensure overall engineering input is coherent
• Leading the technical input required for tender / bid submissions
• EPC & EPCM project experience
• Experience in running a large engineering task force >150 personnel
• The ability to guide and influence the customer
• Strong commercial awareness
• Understanding of and ability to apply AWP principles
• Understanding of and commitment to robust project control systems and processes
• Potential to transition into project director role
• A degree and preferably chartered status
Worley is committed to making a difference and we currently have exciting projects delivering energy transition. We need the right people supporting this global change working and learning together. Our values and behaviours underpin who we are and everything we do…
• Life : Prioritise safety and wellbeing and ensure we choose "what's right" and face important issues
• Rise to the challenge : The can do attitude to go that extra mile to deliver
• Stronger together : Seek new and divers relationships to drive innovation
• Unlock Brilliance: Push boundaries and share our expertise
Worley will reward successful candidates with an excellent career opportunity within a forward thinking and flexible organisation, as well as an excellent salary and benefits package.
This role can be delivered by hybrid working with regular time working from home balanced with attendance at one of our UK Offices e.g. London, Manchester, Aberdeen, Glasgow, Stockton or Grimsby.
- Business Model
- Commercial Awareness
- Control Systems