Job Summary: This is a data entry-based position that will maintain live and accurate inventory records for the district as well as arrange freight between stock points, customer destinations and repair facilities. The Inventory Assistant will work with a sense of urgency and assist Inside Sales with all tasks associated with manufacture orders, from order creation to shipping. Effectively communicate with outside and inside customer as well as NOV-Tuboscope involved personnel is required.
- Communicate with and assist Inside Sales in delivering the products they need to specific customers based on the financial guidelines of the District Manager.
- Will become proficient in JDE manufacturing and inventory consoles.
- Generate production paperwork for manufacture orders.
- Communicate with production and quality team for job lead times and follow through.
- Arrange freight and liaise with relevant parties to minimize freight cost and transit times.
- Assist with inventory audits.
- Adheres to formalized Work Instructions, Standard Operating Procedures, Quality Management System requirements and HSE program and policies.
- Participate in the upkeep/cleanliness of the office building.
- All other job task specified by the Inside Sales Coordinator and Area Manager.
Facility Specific Responsibilities:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Ability to dynamically schedule multiple processes to meet customer deliveries.
- Working hours to be identified by Inside Sales.
- High school diploma required, and customer service or business experience preferred.
- MRP software experience /JD Edwards preferred.
- Self-driven person who can operate within a collaborative team with minimal supervision.
- Professional email and phone communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accurate typing capabilities.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Service
- Data Entry