Wind Lead Engineer - Hub Lifecycle Management
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating solutions fulfilling product and technology road maps
- Design Engineer is responsible for providing robust, reliable, efficient design solution with highest performance, Quality and lowest cost across the value chain,ie
- Implement and supervise the ECM process (Engineering change management)
- Develop 3D-CAD design/models, 2D drawings and bill of materials based on design specifications.
- Define GPS/GD&T on drawings reflecting manufacturing standards.
- Ensure cost-efficient design and usage of standard parts as well as manufacturing standards.
- Embed relevant production knowledge into CAD and define master models, design guidelines and checklists.
- Enable delivery of work packages in time and on quality through transparent standard workflows.
- Develop products fitting to standardization and modularization strategies
- Bachelor / Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Structural or simillar
- 5-8 years of experience in design of large assemblies, steel structures, casted components, sheet metal.
- Experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawings, PTC Creo Parametric preferred
- Experience with PLM software, PTC Windchill PDMLink preferred
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good skills in English, both written and verbal
- Good understanding of Design for Manufacturing, Assembly and Service
- Eager to learn and share
- Ability to work with stakeholders across departments globally
For more information regarding the above role, please contact Maria Balian at EWI global talent solutions on the following email: [ Email address blocked ]
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- 3d Model
- Assembly And Installation
- Change Management