REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a closely related field.
- 7 years of technical and functional experience with Oracle Order Management and Advanced Pricing modules with ability to design and support without assistance.
- Strong functional understanding of standard Oracle R12 order management and advanced pricing business processes
- Capability of writing basic ad hoc SQL queries against database tables.
- Fundamental understanding of Oracle open interface tables.
- Ability to travel within the US 20% of the time
- Legal authorization to work in the US.
PREFERRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- MBA or Masters Degree
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience working with the following Oracle Modules:
- Inventory (INV)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning (ASCP)
- XML Publisher
*A background check and drug screening are required for employment.
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs: medical insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, and more. We provide employees flexible time off plans including paid parental leave (maternal and paternal), vacation and holiday leave.
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .