Product Manager (Manager level)
Are you an experienced product manager or product leader who has helped lead the definition, development and delivery of world-class software or analytics products? Are you looking for an opportunity to expand your scope to shepherd products used by some of the biggest and most influential businesses around the world? If the answer to these questions is yes, we would like to talk with you.
Work You’ll Do
The Product Manager will play a critical role in helping to define, update and execute the technology strategy of our services portfolios. You will work with market-facing groups to describe the problem and response in detail, work with the product marketing team on launch and market engagement, work with customer success on adoption and early customer programs, and work with engineering teams on user experience, architecture, design and development. At Deloitte, Product Management is a hands-on leadership role that includes both strategic planning and communications as well as day-to-day product management. As the product champion, the role assumes a team leadership position and demonstrates a consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end organization readiness.
- Manage the product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and from envisioning to market readiness, for the creation of prototypes, demos and MVP builds.
- Research, identify and monitor market problems and trends.
- Provide objective analysis of a potential market opportunity to provide a basis for investment and feature delivery.
- Gather and prioritize market, customer, and internal feedback and requirements; own the roadmap and backlog.
- Work closely with Engineering management to estimate effort, set scope and define timelines for all new development initiatives.
- Develop product artifacts such as product positioning, messaging, presentations, sales tools, marketing collateral, and product demonstrations for use in Go To Market efforts
- Work with management to help drive revenue forecasts and deliver revenue objectives.
- Participate in Buy / Build / Partner recommendations in support of product growth opportunities.
- Work with the Product Owners to ensure the product vision is maintained through the development cycle.
- Lead internal governance activities required for market entry.
About Deloitte Consulting’s Catalyst Group
1161156839group evaluates and develops solutions that augment the firm’s leading core services, creating hybrid offerings comprised of technology and services to address our clients’ most pressing business challenges. Our technology asset-based consulting agenda is designed to deliver tangible results in the near-term and a sustainable competitive advantage for the firm in years to come.
Deloitte Catalyst is an organization within Deloitte Consulting with the goal of building a culture of continuous innovation to drive profitable revenue through the identification, incubation, and actualization of breakthrough ideas in hybrid offerings. More specifically, the Product Management Team is responsible for designing, building, supporting and delivering groundbreaking new products, while managing our existing product portfolio of software, analytics and SaaS-based products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or equivalent field. MBA a plus.
- 8+ years of demonstrated success in fast-paced product management or product marketing role for software, analytics and/or SaaS-based products
- Proven record of accomplishment of launching successful new products and enhancing and scaling them through product releases
- Experience with early stage products and new product development from ideation specification through market launch and revenue generation.
- Proven ability to successfully collaborate with internal stakeholders from various levels and areas of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally.
- Experience working closely with an engineering organization to define applications and manage them through the entire product lifecycle.
- Willingness to travel (25%) periodically.
- Experience with development and launch of revenue-generating products focused on data manipulation, visualization and/or next generation technologies.
- Well-developed judgment and problem-solving skills
- Ability to juggle many competing priorities/deadlines.
- Highly collaborative and the ability to lead by influence.
- High energy/high focus.
- Strong technical background combined with solid business experience.
- High personal integrity and team-orientation.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate team-oriented individual.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $103,000-$189,000.
o You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. [ Link removed ] .
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. [ Link removed ] .
Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. [ Link removed ] .
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
As used in this posting, 'Deloitte' means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see [ Link removed ] for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. [ Link removed ] .
Requisition code: 74250
- Data Analysis
- Data Processing
- Demonstration Skills