You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Data Report Analyst opportunities in India
Energy is a fundamental basic need of our society. Fossil fuels, including oil, are an essential source of energy and will remain so until renewable energies have the capacity to meet the growing demand for energy.
Nearly 5,000 SBMers globally are proud to design, build and operate floating facilities that produce more than 1% of the world’s oil. We do it in the safest, most affordable, and most sustainable way. And we continuously strive to reduce emissions, in line with our emissionZEROTM program.
As a leader in floating technologies for the oil and gas industry, we recognize the significant importance of climate change and the growing need for renewable energy. We invest in products and services that enable the transition towards renewable energy, with a focus on Floating Offshore Wind, Wave Energy, and Carbon Capture and Storage. In addition, we also develop Smart Digital Services to improve and support everything we do.
Oceans play a central role in producing the energy of today and of tomorrow. We work together with the world’s leading energy companies to make that happen. We act responsibly and ethically so that communities where we operate benefit from our presence and activities.
We are committed to sharing our experience to deliver safe, sustainable, and affordable energy from the oceans for generations to come.
[ Link removed ]
This posting has for objective to give ourselves the chance to work together, in the short, medium, or long term. SBM Offshore's active leadership position on the market, combined with our People Development and Succession Planning activities, requires us to be ready to onboard and mobilize our future Data Report Analysts as soon as a new vacancy opens!
- You are considering a new challenge in a few weeks, months, or even years? If you match the requirements below, APPLY NOW!
The Project Office Information Systems and Data Reporting Analyst is responsible for effectively developing and maintaining appropriate tools, data models and/or relevant reports related to the management of teams. You ensure that consistent and reliable data is available when needed. You are also responsible for providing qualitative and on-time reports that enable the Company to make strategic and tactical business decisions.
When assigned, you act as a business partner to your stakeholders to assess discipline problems, and translate and develop them into information systems solutions. You are to take care that systems, models and/or relevant reports comply with business requirements. You pro-actively plan and complete the assigned activities, with accuracy and on-time delivery.
You apply and maintain Company policies and procedures in support of your respective expertise area and/or population with a high degree of customer focus and confidentiality.
1. In order to ensure that appropriate systems, tools, data models and relevant reports will be developed and maintained, YOU ARE TO:
- Discuss business priorities and translate them into system and tools features, data models, reports and KPI requirements
- Shape, develop and implement relevant data models, systems and tools as per schedule and budget
- Ensure alignment with external and Company best practices regarding data models, systems and tools as well as governance rules of models, data and reports
- Ensure compliance with the Data & Information Management Framework
- Drive continuous improvements of the data models, systems and tools, based on feedback from stakeholders or identified gaps
- Have understanding of how internal and external events and/or changes will affect systems, tools, data models and relevant reports and recommend necessary actions
- Coordinate activities performed by external parties and monitor the associated deliverables
2. In order to provide qualitative and on-time reports, YOU ARE TO:
- Provide data quality checks, analysis and recommendations
- Compile and analyze data & information, as well as seek alignment with stakeholder/ customer on the functional requirements
- Ensure report(s) are completed with consistency and in compliance with (internal and external) work requirements, applicable laws & regulations, policies, codes, standards, regulations and industry practices
- Ensure report is set-up to provide clear and relevant insights
- Have understanding of how new events or changes will affect the accuracy and quality of the provided reporting and recommend necessary actions
3. To ensure effective interfaces with your stakeholders, YOU ARE TO:
- Develop understanding of stakeholders orientation and preferences
- Maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders, both within and outside your team
- Provide stakeholders with status updates, maintaining high level of confidentiality and proactively highlight concerns as they arise
- Provide accurate and detailed information when escalating to the next support level
- Ensure solutions are thoroughly tested prior to release for use by stakeholders
- Conduct roll-out trainings and awareness campaigns across the organization
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience
SBM Offshore N.V. is a listed holding company that is headquartered in Amsterdam. It holds direct and indirect interests in other companies that collectively with SBM Offshore N.V. form the SBM Offshore Group (“the Company”). SBM Offshore provides floating production solutions to the offshore energy industry, over the full product lifecycle. The Company is market-leading in leased floating production systems delivered to date, with multiple units currently in operation, and has unrivaled operational experience in this field. The Company’s main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation, and life extension of floating production solutions for the offshore energy industry. For further information, please visit our website at [ Link removed ] . The companies in which SBM Offshore N.V., directly and indirectly, owns investments are separate entities.
SBM Offshore is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. SBM Offshore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Business Requirements
- Data Analysis
- Data Quality
- Financial Management
- Functional Design
Job ID: 753819802