Are you interested in a position that is challenging and innovative? For over 75 years, Oil States Industries, Inc. has been a highly respected technology and solutions pioneer manufacturing diverse products for offshore platforms, subsea pipelines, defense, and general industrial applications worldwide. Oil States recognizes that our diverse workforce is our greatest asset. We offer a competitive pay package, including an annual incentive bonus program for all employees. When we contribute to the company’s success, we all win. Employees enjoy paid time off including vacation, holiday and sick time; 401(k) plans with company match; and a tuition reimbursement program. Our healthcare programs include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, long- and short-term disability insurance, and flexible spending accounts. Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it? Come join our team! Oil States is currently looking for qualified candidates for a Machine Operator II. POSITION SUMMARY: Prepares and operates machines to process/produce a high quality product.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepares machine for production by checking operating parameters and equipment for safety.
• Makes certain all materials for production are available.
• Loads parts into machines.
• Removes parts from machines after cycle is complete.
• Inspects parts. • Repairs defective parts.
• Leads operators on a complete production line.
• Cleans molds and equipment.
• Completes part release orders.
• Changes molds when necessary.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Unloads rubber from skids.
• May train entry-level operators.
• Assists in packaging for shipment.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Minimum of two years related experience.
• Works under minimum supervision.
• Forklift and hoist experience.
• Conversion of weights and measures.
• Comprehension of written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Basic mathematical skills (addition/subtraction, multiplication/division).
• Prolonged standing.
• Frequent bending, pushing, pulling and stooping.
• Press operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 75 pounds.
• Blaster operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 20 pounds.
• Deflasher operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 20 pounds.
• Arc spray operators lift, pull and carry in excess of 40 pounds.
• Work in heat in the summer and cold in the winter. We may also consider candidates for a lower level position depending on the experience and qualifications of the candidate and the needs of the business.
Be part of what’s next at Oil States Industries, Inc.! Over 75 years in business An Equal Opportunity Employer
Packaging And Labeling
Oil And Gas