Blades APAC Region > Blades, Offshore Taiwan > TS/PQ, Offshore Taiwan
Technical Support & Production Quality Department
- Coordinate Non-conformities
- Conduct audits
- Develop and maintain Quality dashboards
- Monitor recurrence CR/IC
- Data analyses
- CR and IC management
- Conduct layer process audits
- Data governance
- Effectively identify and propose improvement opportunities
- Create data overview
- Support PQM's in data analysis
- Quality problem solving tools
- Coordinate CR/IC board
- KPI reporting
- Train new employees
- Deploy changes
- Develop and maintain quality procedures
- Team-oriented person
- Communication skills
- Able to act in a cross cultural, global and innovative environment
- ISO 9001 knowledge
- Appropriate engineering degree, for example at master's level. May be mechanical, materials or production based.
- Manufacturing experience (Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic etc.)
- Min. 3 years Quality experience
- Expert in CA/PA handling
- Experience in various Quality tools (APQP-PPAP, SPC, MSA, GD&T, NDT etc.)
- Data management
- IT knowledge (AX, Windchill,CRM etc.)
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before the 31st of Dec., 2021.
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at [ Link removed ] and follow us on our social media channels
- Advanced Product Quality Planning
- Data Analysis
- Statistical Process Controls
- Production Part Approval Process
- Data Governance
- Iso 9000