Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to something bigger – a community that is grounded by our core values and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We celebrate each other’s successes, grow together, and learn from each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together, we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure Weatherford's Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental fully implemented and sustained across all areas of responsibility.
- Continue training to expand knowledge and experience of Fishing Tool Services
- Assist in training of Fishing Tool Supervisor Trainees
- Communicate with internal and external customers
- Prepare and keep accurate paperwork on delivery tickets, job reports, time sheets and other similar administrative forms
- Keep accurate paperwork of tools run in the hole
- Determine the need and use of equipment when on a job
- Advise customer on the proper procedures to perform a Fishing operation and provide instruction on proper procedures. Supervise Fishing operation on location
- Participate in all JHA, Tailgate & safety meetings associated daily operations (including RADAR Card program participation)
- May be required to promote sales of Fishing Tool Services
- Attend all Fishing related Weatherford technical training
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer needs
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and policies of Weatherford and its Customers
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job
- 10+ years field related experience
- Strong computer skills
- Good understanding of Fishing & Re-Entry Tools
- Broad knowledge of Fishing products and services
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Must be able to present themselves as a technical Fishing & Re-Entry expert to clients
- Must be able to work closely with DWM, Completions, Fishing, Rental and Drilling Fluid. TT product lines
- Must have a general knowledge on various completion methods (i.e. Cased-Hole/Open-Hole completions)
- 5+ years prior Fishing Tool field experience
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Should be able to work closely with internal and external customers
- Good written and spoken English
- Customer Demand Planning
- Drilling Fluid
- Medical Emergency