We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
The Supply Analyst (Technology Architect) will define the software and hardware infrastructure to efficiently integrate systems within the Halliburton Manufacturing Supply Chain Organization. These solutions are critical to the initiative supporting the implementation of Industry 4.0 technologies. The scope of work will encompass integrations with both internally developed systems as well as third party software offerings. These integrations will support end user collaboration tool sets, business application solutions for the shop floor and back office, a common Business Intelligence platform delivering decision quality information, and the modeling of data structures and data flows between systems. The Architect will collaborate with business analysts, end users, software developers, and data base administrators.
Required Skill set:
- Defining technology stack for new initiatives
- Demonstrated Proficiency in
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- SQL and TSQL language
- Strong data modeling skills representing 3rd order normalization
- SQL stored procedure development
- Database Migrations
- Proficiency in Visual Studio IDE
- Software development skills in Microsoft Blazor environment required
- Languages – C#, VB, Java
- Demonstrated expertise designing and implementing unstructured data solutions within the Enterprise
- Proficiency with API integration and management platforms (i.e. Mulesoft)
- Knowledge in Microsoft Azure Environment and Storage Architecture
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Applications platforms – SAP, Warehouse Management system, Procurement, etc.
- Prefer experience with Industry 4.0 – IOT, Sensors, PLC deployment within Operational Technology networks
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
11 Tuas South Avenue 12, Singapore, Singapore, 637131, Singapore
Requisition Number: 116059
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Business Intelligence
- Business Software
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Data Modeling
- Data Structures