QA/ QC Engineer M/F
At Voltalia we are passionate about renewable energies! We are an electricity producer from wind, solar, hydro, biomass and storage and also a service provider to 3rd party clients such as Development, EPC, O&M and Distribution.Today we are in 20 countries, split among 4 continents, and offering a global operating capacity to our clients. We are listed on the regulated Euronext market in Paris since July 2014.
Our Quality Department is looking for a QA/ QC Engineer, for its Operations, who will have the following responsibilities:
• Analyse Quality Management Plan and ITP’s procedures and checklists used to inspect the quality of the work executed to ensure meeting client requirements;
• Provide expertise to identify defects to be corrected in all stages;
• Assist all quality audits to ensure the good care of quality records such as inspection records, photo reports, RFI, test reports, certificates, etc, in compliance with standards and client’s requirements;
• Evaluate actions given to support the client representative and the management team in organising site inspections and commissioning activities follow up;
• Promote non-conformities and Return on Experience management;
• Monitor compliance with quality procedures;
• Ensure the fulfilment of the Quality Protocols;
• Guarantee the adequate establishment of internal document control with the client.
• Master’s in Engineering;
• At least 2 years of experience in quality systems roles (in renewables energy sector is plus);
• Proficient in MS Office Sharepoint environment and generic Quality tool;
• English proficiency (mandatory);
• Training in in Quality Iso Management Systems such as ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 10005:2008.
• Excellent communication (oral and written);
• Negotiation skills;
• Well-organized and reliable;
• An analytical mind with strong business acumen;
• Customer-oriented approach;
• Good time-management skills;
• Ability to multi-task;
• Team Spirit;
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Commercial Awareness