Marketing and Communication Specialist
Location: Tallin, Parnu mnt. 139E/2
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a marketing professional to help drive awareness, engagement, and lead generation, and act as a business partner.
What you will do:
- Add value to the country business by leveraging sales and marketing automation tools to take deep interest in understanding our customer needs and behavior and to optimize the impact of marketing programs.
- Deploy social media, digital campaigns, events, and other activities, and work closely with the Baltic marketing team to brainstorm new creative concepts.
Select and Execute the suitable tactics for each business unit according to business needs.
- Translate technical jargon into engaging, benefit-driven copy.
Experience and skills, we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree (Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, Engineering or relevant).
5 years of experience in marketing/sales/creative copywriting is required.
- Fluent Estonian and Business English.
- Results driven with a continual improvement mindset and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A great and proactive team player who can collaborate and influence.
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic team that emphasizes creativity and teamwork.
- Chance to increase the skill sets in digital marketing, and in data analytics of the future.
- Business Administration
- Business English
- Business Requirements