Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership's assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
Make the most of your talents in a fast-paced environment driven by people who strive for achievement. Enjoy corporate strength, stability, and a rewarding career at a growing industry-leading and diverse operating company with a track record for success. Tap into the professional possibilities of Enterprise Products.
The IT Desktop Field Support Specialist provides a combination of project management and technical coordination for infrastructure projects and operational initiatives based on business requirements from both Enterprise Products, Corporate Houston and field offices, as defined by the scope of the project. The primary focuses of this position is to be the single point of contact for all IT related issues at the assigned site. This includes taking ownership for all IT issues and concerns, ensuring the appropriate escalations, and assist in determining the root causes of IT issues are understood and addressed. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Interact, build, and maintain strong relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for supporting all hardware and software on company desktops and providing second/third level desktop support.
- Install and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 10, 64 and 32 bit operating systems and standard business application, including desktop systems, associated peripherals, and verification of operation.
- work with other IT groups to rollout hardware and software upgrades, implement new equipment and services, and assist with new product testing and special projects.
- Provide current communication and assist in the execution of IT initiatives that might impact the respective assigned sites.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date PC and accessories inventory and promote IT standards for their assigned sites.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries that are placed in the support center and directly interact with customers to resolve local and network related issues.
- Follow up with end users to ensure problems are resolved successfully and satisfactorily.
- Provide IT training to customers to ensure successful use of IT equipment.
- Document and revise all resolutions to be updated in IT knowledge base.
- Be able to manage a heavy caseload and respond to customers request in a timely fashion.
- Work flexible schedule and provide off hours support on an on call basis.
- Travel to remote sites within a 30 minute to 4 hour radius.
The successful candidate will meet the following qualifications:
College or technical school degree is preferred, but not required
Possessing any of the following certifications would be highly desired: A , Net , MCP, MCDST, MCSA, MCSE, ITIL
Ability to troubleshoot Windows 10 OS Issues
4 or more years of work related experience required
Experience in the following IT areas - PC, LAN, WAN, Site to Site VPN, Wireless, Database and web-based solutions, LANDesk, SCCM, MDT, Powershell, and DOS-based applications are required
Experience and knowledge of Server 2016 and 2019, Cisco Routers and Switches
Ability to setup and manage mobile devices with Mobile Iron required ( iPhones, Android OS, etc) is required
Experience in setting up HP LaserJet and Multi-functional printers required (Konica/HP preferred)
Experience working with an ITSM software required (Remedy preferred)
Prior experience in SCADA, GIS applications and Gas Measurement applications preferred
Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision
Project Management capabilities and reporting skills
Understanding of business strategy and the impact of IT on those strategy
Exceptional customer support and interpersonal skills
Excellent troubleshooting and problem - Solving skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong organizational skills
- Business Requirements
- Business Software
- Cisco Routers
- Customer Service
- Dos (Disk Operating System)