HF Sinclair in Sinclair, WY is seeking an Environmental Engineer who will be responsible for environmental air quality engineering support to Sinclair Refinery operations as directed by the Environmental Manager and defined by the needs of the Refinery. Specifically the position will support air quality monitoring systems and reporting for the Refinery.
• Provide technical assistance and regulatory support to Refinery staff on state and federal air quality regulatory issues.
• Provide specific compliance based efforts in support of the Title V operating permit and new source review regulations.
• Coordinate implementation of regulatory requirements for continuous emissions monitoring systems.
• Produce performance metrics from continuous emissions monitoring systems data management systems, provide data for operational decision making, produce and submit periodic reports to both state and federal regulatory agencies.
• Develop procedures and quality assurance and control manuals for continuous emissions monitoring systems.
• Coordinate periodic emissions performance testing (stack testing), including review of testing protocols, support of field testing activities and review and submittal of final test reports.
• Provide support to produce annual Air Emissions Inventory and Toxic Release Inventory reports.
• Participate on audit teams to assess environmental compliance of various Refinery operations.
• Provide support during periodic state and federal agency inspections.
• Follow-through on commitments made to others
• Create and maintain a neat, clean and well-organized and professional-looking work area.
• Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor degree in Engineering or other related technical degree required. Experience of at least three (3) years in petroleum refinery environmental preferred. Excellent communication and organizational skills. Proficiency in computation and Microsoft Office Suite.
At HF Sinclair, we are united through our One HF Sinclair Culture, which is underpinned by our five core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork, Ownership and Inclusion. Developed to empower our people, our five core cultural values are at the heart of everything we do and extend to how we engage our stakeholders. These values influence our decisions, shape our behaviors and keep us connected across the entire organization.
We maintain a true Safety culture for our employees, communities, environments and customers. Our goal is to make sure everyone returns home safely each day. We have a long-standing commitment to Integrity and ethical behavior and do what is right for our employees, investors, communities and the environment. We encourage employees to Step Up and Stand Out by championing a culture of Teamwork and Ownership. We foster a culture of Inclusion by encouraging diversity of experiences, viewpoints and backgrounds. What makes each of us different, together makes us stronger.
About HF Sinclair Corporation
HF Sinclair Corporation ('HF Sinclair'), headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent energy company that produces and markets high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel, renewable diesel and other specialty products. HF Sinclair owns and operates refineries located in Kansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Wyoming, Washington and Utah and markets its refined products in 19 states principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. HF Sinclair supplies high quality fuels to more than 1,300 Sinclair branded stations and licenses the use of the Sinclair brand at more than 300 additional locations throughout the country. In addition, subsidiaries of HF Sinclair produce and market base oils and other specialized lubricants in the U.S., Canada and the Netherlands, and export products to more than 80 countries. Through its subsidiaries, HF Sinclair produces renewable diesel at two of its facilities in Wyoming. HF Sinclair also owns a 47% limited partner interest and a non-economic general partner interest in Holly Energy Partners, L.P., a master limited partnership that provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, terminalling, storage and throughput services to the petroleum industry, including HF Sinclair subsidiaries.Equal Opportunity Employer
HF Sinclair is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other prohibited ground of discrimination.
- Air Pollutions
- Decision Making