Service NCE > Service Operations > Technical & Safety Training NCE
Are you looking for an exciting role in the renewable Energy sector and do you have great organizational skills? Then we might have a great opportunity for you.
The Technical and Safety Training Department delivers Technical & Safety Training for technicians in the Vestas Service organization & subcontractors & customers
As an Training Coordinator (DE) (f/m/d) you are responsible for an instructor team within NCE region and coordinates on-site and off-site training events, assists in administration of training including scheduling, procurement, set up, communication and logistics, checking of in and outgoing invoices
The Training Coordinator for Technical & Safety Training is responsible for administrative coordination within a training centre or a remote satellite training centre under the supervision of the Training Team leader or Manager over the local region.
- Provide great customer service as the primary point of contact for training inquiries and communication
- Maintains Learning Management Systems including course scheduling, enrolments, rosters, eLearning courses, quizzes and surveys
- Coordinates on-site and off-site training events, assists the administration of training including scheduling, procurement, set up, communication and logistics
- Track and monitor purchase requisitions, vendor invoices and expenses
- Respond to reporting requests, generate reports, and provide report analysis Support
- Check and track of internal and external invoice
Required several years of work experience in adult education, training, corporate training, higher education or equivalent educational experience
- Experienced Learning Management System (LMS) administrator preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and presentation and public speaking skills
- Good customer service skills and extreme attention to detail, accuracy, and timely delivery
- Ability to work in a constantly evolving team environment
- High level of organizational, time management and planning abilities
- May be required to travel <25% and possess a valid driver's license
- Demonstrate ability to work in a cross-functional and team environment
- Very good communication skills required to internal Stakeholders
- Professional motivated approach to daily work
- Team-oriented person with good social skills, professional oral and written skills
- Good computer skills including proficiency in MS Office Suite and learning management system administration
- Attention to detail
What we offer
We offer an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at world's leading wind turbine producer. We value initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
If the above matches your field of interest and your qualifications, please apply online as soon as possible. We conduct interviews ongoing and close the position when we have a found the right person. If you need further information about the position, please contact Teppo Laakso (recruiter) on +31 6 2919 4554.
All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 113 GW of wind turbines in 81 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 96 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions.
Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 25.000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills and perspectives, and gives everyone equal access to opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.