* Supervise staff of two contractors. Ensure that roles and responsibilities for the entire department are properly understood and aligned.
* Must champion, influence, and execute continuous process improvement and elimination of unnecessary work for the entire department.
* Serve as a primary contact and continuous improvement leader for the accounting services provided by SSC Manila
* Review and analyze financial accounting data to ensure compliance with global accounting policies, (US GAAP & IFRS) and assure integrity, reliability and accuracy of reported results.
* SAP Accounting key power user for problem resolution, financial close issues, consolidations, cash flow analysis, expense and balance sheet allocations.
* Provide coordination and functional support for the corporate general ledger closing processes and related functions. Requires strong knowledge of the SAP Processes, tasks, procedures and methods.
* Assure that the SAP financial structure adequately supports the Company's financial and management reporting through the creation and maintenance of Company codes, profit centers, cost centers, GL Accounts, and master data.
* Oversee and execute the accounting function for the U.S. Holdings entity
* Key Lead for issues and special projects impacting the SAP accounting structure.
* Maintain the accounting infrastructure, costs allocations and integrity of the financial system.
* Review, verify, and prepare corporate data in General Accounting according to Group Accounting Rules, IFRS and US GAAP.
* Monitor the Profit Center and cost center structures and the reporting tree of TEPRI (all businesses) and of US holding legal entities.
* Guide general accounting functions for multiple affiliate companies and systems under shared service agreements.
* Steward SAP Accounting processes (power user Accounting).
* Adherence to the Company's Internal Control Framework and procedures, along with required SOX compliance.
* Ensure general accounting employees are supervised in accordance within the Company's Policies and Procedures, Code of Conduct and all Health and Safety rules.
* BBA Degree in Accounting, CPA preferred, but not required.
* At least 8 to 10 years Accounting Experience including at least 3 years of supervisory experience
* Experience with SAP "Fl/CO" & "PCA" Modules essential
* Experience with Financial Accounting methods and systems
* Strong written and oral communication skills
Our role in supporting diversity
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
- Business Process Improvement
- Cash Management
- Conflict Management
- Financial Accounting