The QA/QC Supervisor is responsible for the quality levels of multidisciplinary field works such
as civil, tankage, piping, equipment, steel structures, electrical and instrumentation etc.
• Supervise several QC Inspectors at the project
• Develop WPS and PQR
• Develop Project Quality Plan
• Prepare Inspection and Test Plan and QC procedures
• Review QC Reports
• Interpret construction and technical drawings.
• Communicate engineering/technical/quality requirement to team individual.
• Verify that incoming materials meet the requirement
• Acts as an internal independent party for the verification of quality welds and ensure
that incoming materials meet with specifications.
• Inspection at vendors shop facilities and work-sites, on fabricated pipes, steel structure,
blasting, painting works, galvanizing or other installation works per ASME and ANSI
codes, including verification of tests at their premises.
• Check for weld joint preparations, fit-up alignment, dimensional tolerances and visual
check on weld.
• Liaise with NDT sub-contractors for radiography test, etc.
• View and interpret radiograph films before review by client inspectors.
• Follow-up on corrective action of non-conforming products.
• Prepare and compile inspection reports, non-conformance reports and other quality
• Monitor welders’ performance and the welding procedures to check for compliance.
• Witness and verify the welding procedures qualification tests and welders’ performance
• Implement and monitor proper storage, handling and usage of welding equipment and
welding filter rods.
• Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
• Minimum 5-7 years in inspection and Quality Control for Oil and gas industry.
• Possess Welding Inspector certificate (CWI by AWS or CSWIP 3.1 by TWI UK Ltd) is
• Possess a Radiographic Film Interpretation certificate
• Experience in Inspection, Quality Control, testing and commissioning works of
Construction for Power, Oil and Chemical Plants
- Abrasive Blasting
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Multidisciplinary Approach