Application Support Analyst I
Brief Description of SunnovaSunnova is a different kind of Power Company, offering solar and storage services to homeowners within the United States and its territories through our network of local solar dealers and solar standard community homebuilders. Our mission is powering energy independence TM and changing the energy industry. At Sunnova, we believe in achieving more by working together; our diverse workforce allows an inclusive and innovative culture to power our long-term growth. Our people focus on thinking beyond traditional limits – and to do that, we need the creativity and energy of every person.Come be a part of the fastest growing segment of the energy industry! The Application Support Analyst I Position
Sunnova Energy is searching for an Application Support Analyst I to be responsible for monitoring system performance and appropriately triaging incoming service requests and incidents to the Application Support Team. This individual will also be responsible for monitoring incoming service requests and incidents for assigned application(s).
Application Support Analyst I Responsibilities
- Monitors incoming service requests and incidents for assigned application(s)
- Investigates and diagnoses service requests or incidents according to their priority/rank and either resolves through code development or, if necessary, hands-off to development teams to resolve
- Assists and, or coordinates incident responses and communications for critical, high severity application issues
- Maintains process and knowledge documents for assigned application area(s)
- Rotates between application help desk and supporting individual application teams to gain broad experience in multiple applications
- Works with individual users to gain understanding and information about issues reported
- Assists in testing software changes as requested
- Performs basic data analysis on reported issues
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- 0-1+ years’ related experience
- Schedule needs to be flexible to the needs of the business; requires weekend or evening availability based on an on-call schedule to provide production support
- Familiarity with testing software changes
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong customer service and verbal & written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Picks up on technical concepts quickly, quick learner, critical thinker, excellent problem solver and a team player.
- On-call during off hours on a rotational basis
- Open-office environment when working at Houston, TX
- Extended periods of time at computer workstation
Sunnova offers a generous employee reward package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, healthcare flexible spending account, and 401(k) with employer match.
- Competitive compensation & annual bonus
- Paid time off, including 10 holidays and Paid Parental Leave
- Cell phone allowance for many roles
- Free access to onsite fitness center in Houston and/or discounted fitness memberships through health provider
- Complimentary garage parking in Houston
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are selected for a position, your employment will be contingent upon submission to and successful completion of a post-offer/pre-placement drug test (and medical examination if required by the role) as well as pre-placement verification of the information and qualifications provided during the selection process.
- Critical Thinking
- Customer Service
- Help Desk
- Information Technology