Job Title : SR. BUSINESS ANALYST (SAP Supply Chain)
Reference Code : OG-7001736
Qatar Petroleum (QP) is a state-owned public corporation established byEmiri Decree No. 10 in 1974. It is responsible for all phases of the oiland gas industry in the State of Qatar.The principal activities of QP, its subsidiaries and joint ventures arethe exploration, production, local and international sale of crude oil,natural gas and gas liquids, refined products, synthetic fuels,petrochemicals, fuel additives, fertilizers, liquefied natural gas(LNG), steel and aluminium.QP’s strategy of conducting hydrocarbon exploration and development isthrough Exploration and Production Sharing Agreements (EPSA) andDevelopment and Production Sharing Agreements (DPSA) concluded withmajor international oil and gas companies.The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall: Excellence.
INFORMATION & COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Primary purpose of job
Accountable to provide specialist support to Business End Users for the SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM) for business processes related to Materials Management and External Services. Have a thorough understanding of business processes related to Contracts, procurement, Inventory and Warehouse management. Be able to support SAP cloud platform applications. Experience in S4/HANA Logistics version an added advantage.
Experience & Skills
A total of 7 years professional work experience that includes:
• a minimum of 3 years hands-on SAP implementation / support experience including at least 1 full life cycle implementation project as Functional Consultant for development and deployment of Fiori apps for SAP MM (including WM and QM) and PM covering Business Process Design, Configuration, Gap Analysis, Development, Testing and Training
• a minimum of 4 years of proven experience in Material Management and or Plant Maintenance functions handling end to end cycle of Materials procurement, MRP, inventory control, warehouse functioning, etc., with demonstrated management experience in an Oil and Gas organization.
• Working knowledge of other modules and cross applications (e.g., Document Management System, Workflows)
• Through expertise in SAP product capability and business acumen enable QP to measure and achieve the benefits in Supply Chain Management to fully integrate the source-to-pay process for compliance with regulatory requirements, increased customer satisfaction, improve supplier collaboration, maximize cost savings, optimize inventory levels and greater synchronization with business priorities
• Preferably SAP Certification in one of the following: SAP Asset manager/Plant Maintenance, Material Management, Fiori applications
• In-depth knowledge / expertise on one or more of the technologies like SAP Netweaver Gateway, UI5, OData, ABAP, IoT solutions, SAP Leonardo, and related processes.
• Experience of Accelerated SAP project management methodology (ASAP, Solutions Manager), program / project management and service level management
• Excellent people management, problem solving, persuasion, negotiation, and decision-making skills and team player.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to communicate concepts as appropriate to customers, contractors, and staff.
Bachelor’s degree in any of the engineering discipline like Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science Engineering / Petroleum / Management / or equivalent.
Sap Supply Chain Management (Scm)
Advanced Business Application Programming (Abap)
Warehouse Inventory Management
Sap Net Weaver
Sap Meterial Management