[ Link removed ] is a national company with local roots in the communities we serve. Headquartered in south Florida, FPLES is a leader in providing energy solutions for our customers’ toughest challenges.
Position Specific Description
At FPL Energy Services, we are committed to providing products and services that our customers love. We are looking for a self-motivated and creative candidate interested in supporting the development and implementation of new products as well as evaluating existing products and providing recommendations for improvements. This role will require cross functional collaboration, market research including both quantitative and qualitative methodologies, and task management for various projects. The ideal candidate has a willingness to engage with customers during one-on-one in depth interviews, perform usability studies and has a strong interest in staying abreast of the latest product development tools and techniques. .
- Understand the research goals of various business units/product teams through requirement collection
- Create discussion guides and survey questions for research
- Analyze data using quantitative and qualitative techniques
- Moderate customer interviews
- Support the management and scheduling of research studies including stakeholder engagement and session sign ups
- Support in synthesis and deck building via PowerPoint to present results and recommendations
- Support the creation short videos to showcase interview clips
- Partner with the marketing team to execute usability testing studies
- Support in tasks associated with new product development including financial analysis of the opportunity
- Collaborate with product, analytics and data science teams to help solve problems and scale business
- Support data analysis for specific product areas, including metrics tracking, exploratory research, experimentation and results tracking
- Perform ad hoc time-series analyses, hypothesis testing, and causal analyses to statistically assess relative impact and extract trends
- Define user stories and think through edge cases to help the engineering team deliver high-quality features
Employees in this role conduct basic operational analyses that support informed decision making within the business unit. Key responsibilities include small to medium special projects, quantitative and qualitative research, process design and modification, and report development. Individuals in this role apply standardized tools and techniques. Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts analyses and prepares reports that provide operational and/or technical support to business operations
- Conducts quantitative and qualitative research to support small to medium special projects
- Assists with process design and modification for continuous business improvement
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor's or Equivalent Experience
- Experience: 0+ years
Employee Group: Exempt
Employee Type: Full Time
Job Category: Finance, Accounting & Business Analytics
Organization: FPL Energy Services, Inc
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
Other Work Locations: Florida
Relocation Provided: No
NextEra Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, age, national origin, religion, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetics, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with NextEra Energy, please send an e-mail to [ Link removed ] , providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you. Alternatively, you may call
. Please do not use this line to inquire about your application status.
NextEra Energy will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
NextEra Energy does not
accept any unsolicited resumes or referrals from any third-party recruiting firms or agencies
. Please see our [ Link removed ] for more information.
Nearest Major Market: Palm Beach
Nearest Secondary Market: Miami
New Product Development