- Works closely with Intraco & external suppliers to drive Supply Chain Speed improvements through improved lead-times and quick turnarounds in delivery to support customer service objectives.
- Administers/ execute PO, contracts, agreements and terms / conditions for Sites’ purchases.
- Maintains purchasing parameter integrity in Sites business systems (Oracle).
- Supports Commodity Managers in executing commodity plans.
- Ability to engage internal & external stakeholders to derive solutions for any projects/ assignment tasked.
- Conducts monthly reviews/ engagement with Key Suppliers as well as internal stakeholders for opportunities for improvements.
- Partakes in internal factory key initiatives to drive continuous improvement.
- Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline, preferably Business Administration / Supply Chain or Logistics.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of MRP (Oracle) and MS office software.
- Knowledge of Lean Techniques, ISO 9002 Quality System and Inventory Management will be an added advantage.
- Have the negotiation skills and ability to work with suppliers.
- Ability to drive change and sell new concepts and approaches through persistence, self-motivation, energy, tenacity, follow-through, and commitment.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, and use discretion and tact.
- Able to work well with others; build and maintain positive team member relations.
- Able to manage and schedule multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Able to work overtime due to project schedules.
- Able to travel between factories.
- Excellent understanding of MS Office software, ERP System, internet and customer supplied software.
[ Link removed ]
Our Commitment to Our People
We invest in our employees to ensure they have the marketplace knowledge, skills and competencies to compete and lead in a global economy. Our training programs focus on end-to-end development from onboarding through senior leadership.
Flexible and competitive benefits plans offer you the right options to meet your individual/family needs
Our success is measured by the positive impact we make on people, our communities and the world in which we live. [ Link removed ] .
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Emerson, we are committed to fostering a culture where every employee is valued and respected for their experiences and perspectives. We believe a diverse and inclusive work environment contributes to the rich exchange of ideas that inspires innovation and brings the best solutions to our customers. This philosophy is fundamental to living our company’s values and our responsibility to leave the world in a better place.
Diversity and Inclusion at Emerson is about welcoming, respecting, and valuing the differences each employee possesses. Inclusion is creating a real sense of engagement, belonging and connection for all employees. Learn more about our [ Link removed ] and about [ Link removed ] .
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to [ Link removed ] .
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $18.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. We are innovators, question-askers and problem-solvers. We don’t settle for good enough or “This is the way it’s always been done.” Instead, we push ourselves and strive for the “never been done before.”
Our Automation Solutions business enables the greatest use of the world's most valuable resources, ensuring the performance and safety of industries that are the backbone of daily life.
Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Material Requirements Planning
Hardworking And Dedicated