- Are you looking for a position where you can influence shaping the future of Downstream and build digital culture?
- Are you looking for a position where you can use your innovative mindset, strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility?
- Do you have knowledge in relevant programming languages for artificial intelligence, machine learning and data management?
- Do you have understanding of business and IT areas, project management knowledge and ability to work in international team environment?
If yes, you could be the person we are looking for to join our team as a
Group Downstream Production Digitalization expert
to join us in our office at Budapest
MOL Group is an independent, multinational oil, gas and petrochemical company headquartered in Budapest/Hungary. Its diverse portfolio includes oil and gas exploration with production assets around the globe, gas midstream, downstream activities ranging from refining and polyolefin businesses to new areas including recycling, compounding and polyol, as well as an extensive retail network.
You will be involving in the following tasks:
- Preparation and implementation of Group DS Production automation and digital strategy.
- Standardization of of digitalization processes and digital tools, consulting business areas on improvements in their process by utilization of existing tools. Creating and developing business-IT standards and acts as new tool evangelist.
- Digital competency map and development plans preparation, network of data citizens management, providing tools and competencies for data citizen activities.
You will be responsible for …
- Preparation and implementation of DS Production digitalization roadmaps to achieve highest level of safe, reliable, and efficient operation of production units and processes.
- Data management (data flow, analytics, utilization) process, including improvement of data quality, data utilization and non-process data collection/cleansing/consolidation to serve business decision purposes. Supports all data utilization projects.
- Act as focal point for all Proof of Concept’s (PoC’s) on Group level and owner of PoC process from business side.
- Act as a principal subject matter expert in the discipline for MOL DS Production, maintain own competencies at the leading edge, providing troubleshooting and investigation support to production sites as required and intervening when necessary. Act as an advocate for the discipline.
We are looking for you if you have …
- University degree in technical/IT with at least 7 years’ experience in the business and/or IT disciplines
- Advanced IT skills
- understanding of refinery and petrochemical business processes
- Project management expertise and ability to work in international team environment (Fluent English for business purposes is a must)
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills with large agility and flexibility
- Innovative mindset and ability to find out of the box solutions
What we offer:
- Competitive benefit package including fixed and performance-based bonus,
- Cafeteria and private health insurance, work assets as laptop and cell phone
- Range of horizontal and vertical career advancement opportunities at a local and group level
- Great atmosphere within a professional team
- Participation in numerous training and talent programs
- Consolidation (Financial)
- Data Management
- Business Process