The team is currently experiencing unprecedented growth and is looking for a passionate and enthusiastic GIS Analyst to help us achieve our ambitious plans. You will work alongside members of the GIS team with a range of data capture, analysis, visualization, advanced spatial analysis, and compliance technologies, focused on GIS and geospatial solutions. This role will be based in the Jacobs KL office where you will join a team of established geospatial specialists.
Your primary responsibilities are;
- Supporting in the development and management of GIS applications that are based on growing and improving business demands.
- Performing data capture and analysis for GIS products and overseeing data flow, management, and distribution activities that are aimed at supporting GIS.
- Maintaining up-to-date and accurate geospatial documentation for reference purposes.
- Staying up to date or abreast with the latest developments in the GIS field.
- Giving support in the development of a work plan for complex projects.
- Efficiently managing geospatial database and developing effective maps and aerial photography.
- Be accountable for delivering quality project results along with Project Manager by executing assignments according to predetermined scopes of work
- Bachelor’s degree in Survey, GIS or Computer Science
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of proven
experience in GIS BIM Integrated projects, Smart Cities and Image processing
- High analytical thinking to effectively analyze information and databases.
- Good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively communicate and work with departmental staff and the management.
Profound GIS knowledge, as a GIS Analyst is expected to work with various GIS, CAD, FME, Navisworks tools.
- Ability to pay particular attention to details to work with databases and analyze information
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment and be able to elicit co-worker and inter-department cooperation.
- Capable to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiastic on learning new task
Jacobs offer a hybrid approach to work location, which combines working from home and time in the office with your team
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximize your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture, and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow, and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs
- Aerial Photography
- Attention To Detail
- Data Collection