Position: Lead Mechanical Technician
Company : Leading Oil&Gas EPCC Company
Contract Duration: 1 year initial
Type of Project : FLNG
Duties and Responsibilities:
The role shall ensure that mechanical maintenance input into construction, commissioning and early operation phase, in accordance with project specifications, codes and standards, and Mozambique regulations.
The role shall possess the skills, cultural awareness and ability to understand the complex processes and activities associated with large scale EPCIC projects, that cross all disciplines, multiple design sites with multicultural project teams.
The role will be required to liaise closely Joint Venture project teams and with Company’s maintenance personnel, to form a good professional working relationship to achieve the objectives.
Mechanical Higher National Certificate in Engineering or extensive mechanical maintenance experience.
As a minimum, must have a recognised Technical qualification minimum NVQ level 3 or Equivalent for the Position.
Have a good command of spoken and written English.
Ideally have previous experience on Onshore or Offshore Oil & Gas Industry (specifically LNG) in a similar or relevant position.
Have confirmed minimum 10 years’ experience and knowledge to carryout efficiently and safely commissioning and start-up activities preferably on FPSOs, including:
- Experience in maintenance for LNG and/or natural gas infrastructure facilities;
- Technical knowledge of gas treatment and processing, LNG production activities, marine and utilities operations;
- Technical knowledge of commissioning requirements for oil and gas facilities;
- Technical knowledge of PTW systems, HSE and Environment Management systems;
- Working knowledge of design, construction and pre-commissioning phases;
- Working knowledge of troubleshooting process problems and upsets;
- Assertiveness for effective communication for agreement / influencing / reporting to achieve the requirements;
- Working knowledge of computer windows office applications.
Direct Experience or equivalent
Oil And Gas