You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process, and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure, and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Airswift is supporting one of the largest operating clients in the world. We are looking for a Electrical Design Engineer to support them. The Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible to and support the client with the design and optimisation of a multi energy generation and storage project. This role will be on a 12-month contract with a scope to extension. Responsibilities: • Design and optimise the electrical equipment and sizing • Prepare and write technical specifications • Contribute to the project across all phases from evaluation, conceptual, preliminary design, basic and detailed design • Participate in FAT's and audits of equipment •Calculations and Qualification reports Qualifications: • Degree in Electrical Engineering • English and French speaking • Minimum four years experience
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Airswift are currently recruiting for a Substation Integration Expert to support our client who is a leading operator in the renewable industry. The Integration Expert will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of the technical aspect of infrastructure projects and ensuring they are rolled out efficiently. Key Tasks and Responsibilities: • Dealing with technical & operational issues and integrating your solutions into the project • Drafting Engineering Guidelines • Drafting Technical Specifications • Development of Processes and Methods related to technical activities. • Mapping Technical competences across system integrations and drawing up training plans. Requirements: • Masters degree in Industrial, Civil engineering in either electrical or electromechanical background. • Experienced in managment of technical standards • Fluent in either Dutch or French • Specialise in Substations and Electrical Grids
\nLocation: United Kingdom
\nLanguage: fluently in English both written and oral;
\nTimeframe: The role has full sign-off and budget
\nSalary\/Package: Competitive salary and benefits on offer Interviews:
\nRecruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Maria Carolina Sant\u2019Anna
Key Words: Asset Engineer; Maintenance, Heavy Industry, Plant Operations, Cost Reduction, Safety, EU, Renewable Energy, Compliance.\n
\nWe are proud to be retained by a major participant of the market, committed to reducing carbon emissions and providing renewable energy solutions to their customers. In addition to biomass, they also generate electricity from other sources such as hydro and gas, and offer various services related to energy and technology. The company prides itself on its diverse and inclusive workforce, and their commitment to safety, sustainability, and innovation.
\nDue to recent growth, the company is looking for an Asset Engineer to support their operations in their plants, and help them in assuring Health, Safety, Engineering, Environmental and Quality are being properly followed and executed.\n\n
\nThe team\u2019s task is to engage in the preservation of the Plant, minimizing costs and delivering an engineering and maintenance strategy that supports the long-term commercial operation of the Plant.
\nAsset Engineer are mainly responsible for delivering compliance against legislative, statutory, corporate and site policy and procedures.
\nWill also deal with providing engineering expertise and ownership for contract management and the delivery of assigned budgets.\n\n
- Must have relevant Engineering qualifications minimum HND, and \/ or equivalent experience.\n\t
- Recognized HSE qualification.\n\t
- Must have served a recognized apprenticeship and be qualified to a minimum level of NVQ level 3 (or equivalent). \n\t
- Significant experience in a plant area of the power station and would be classed as a subject matter expert in their field of competence.\n\t
- Previous experience of working in a technical role in either mechanical, electrical or control and instrumentation discipline. \n\t
- Detailed knowledge of managing contractors and have the skills and have the ability to lead a team.\n\t
- Experience of managing multiple budgets for OPEX and CAPEX.\n\t
- Experience of managing multiple contracts as a contract owner.\n\t
- Be able to responds and adapt to change with a positive attitude.\n\t
- Strong team and relationship building skills.\n\t
- Able to work in an environment of continuous improvement, looking to identify causes of poor reliability, prioritizing and progressing the solutions.\n\t
- Knowledgeable and competent in the use of IT systems (Excel, Word, Maximo WMS).\n\t
- Fluent English: both written and oral.\n\n \n\n
- Subject matter expert with plant area responsibility and ownership.\n\t
- Initiate contracts and contract awards.\n\t
- Initiate and deliver major and minor projects in line with the plant area business plan.\n\t
- Ensure engineering contribution to the cross functional maintenance reliability groups.\n\t
- Work collaboratively and cross functionally across all maintenance functions.\n\t
- Work management ownership for the respective plant area.\n\t
- Lead and manage a team.\n\n
\nThe above tasks are not exhaustive. Together with your line manager you have some room to fill in the job description to what you think is important in your job. After all, you are the expert!\n\n
Reward:\nThe company offers a market conform salary package with extra-legal benefits with relocation services in case relocation is needed.\n\n
The next steps:\nWe have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not \u2018tick all the boxes, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance then please contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Maria Carolina Sant\u2019Anna URL blocked - click to apply
Our client, a renewable energy asset developer, seeks an Environmental Advisor for a full-time permanent flexi-role working across multiple sites in the East and West Coast. As Environmental Advisor, your main focus will be:
- Act as a key interface on site for environmental compliance advice and execution of Project environmental management systems.
- Lead development and delivery of environmental awareness initiatives
- Prepare and execute environmental compliance reviews and provide advice to contractors and Major Project Teams.
- Conduct field based activities including wildlife and environmental event response tasks.
- Undertake fauna handling activities, conduct site environmental training and risk assessments, provide guidance and support as required.
- Undertake environmental sampling as required.
- Lead land disturbance and management activities.
- Support and champion Social performance objectives
- Tertiary qualifications in the field of environmental science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role within the mining industry or Major Project delivery.
- Knowledge of state and Federal Legislation and associated Project approvals.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing environmental management systems and compliance activities.
- Strong team focus, with the ability to organize communicate and prioritize outcomes effectively to ensure protection of key environmental and social values.
- Flexible to travel.
Please note, candidates will need to have full working rights to be considered. Flights are only offered from NSW or ACT.
- Asset Management
- Business Process Improvement
Job ID: 1185082