Main Duties : Brevan is currently looking for a Pre-Commissioning / Commissioning Manager to work with our client at Zirku Island on an EPC Power Up Grade project.
We are looking for experienced candidates familiar with working in remote harsh environments.
Role but not limited too:
Update pre-commissioning/commissioning plan, that is:
• issue and update pre-commissioning/commissioning schedule showing required level of details, verifying that activity duration is acceptable and that work sequence is logic;
• issue and update pre-commissioning/commissioning personnel organization chart, indicating all job positions with the relevant reporting and coordination lines;
• issue and update pre-commissioning/commissioning personnel schedule with indication of number of personnel, duration of personnel presence at site, duration of Vendor representatives presence at site.
Terms & Conditions
Location: Zirku Island,135 Km far from the seashore, NO Offshore
Company/client: Zakum Development Company (ZADCO)
BOSIET Certification according to the OPITO standards and OPITO Basic H2S Training would be an advantage but not mandatory.
candidate must be phisically fit.
Starting Site activities: May 2016, (accordingly to the visa obtainment and fit to work certification)
rotation cycle: 65/18
Accomodation: at Zirku Island - Field camp, single occupancy
Duration: 12 months
Salary MAX: €7000 per month
Candidates to send there up to date CV and contact details.
Email/Conatct : [ Link removed ]
Salary : MAX €7000 per month
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2 S) Training
- Basic Offshore Safety Induction And Emergency Training (Bosiet)