Linde is a leading global industrial gases and engineering company with 2021 sales of ~$31 billion. We live our mission of making our world more productive every day by providing high-quality solutions, technologies and services which are making our customers more successful and helping to sustain and protect our planet. The company serves a variety of end markets including chemicals & refining, food & beverage, electronics, healthcare, manufacturing, and primary metals. Linde’s industrial gases are used in countless applications, from life-saving oxygen for hospitals to high-purity & specialty gases for electronics manufacturing, hydrogen for clean fuels and much more. Linde also delivers state-of-the-art gas processing solutions to support customer expansion, efficiency improvements and emissions reductions. For more information about the company, please visit our website at 6373994374397.
The Project Manager-Operations in the Project Management Office (PMO) of Center of Excellence (COE) is accountable for the global deployment of COE’s operations excellence initiatives and projects, including but not limited to OT cybersecurity project, leveraging predictive technologies for plant efficiency and reliability, package gas production automation and distribution management, bulk distribution and logistics optimizer, etc. This role will integrate project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing) to reach business objectives on time and within budget. The project manager will also contribute to setting up COE project management standards and guidelines. The role is expected to work within a matrix style, cross-functional environment with interfaces to IT, Finance, Internal Audit, Procurement, Engineering, and other Linde organizations.
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for successfully delivering COE global operations projects following Project Management Methodology.
- Align with key stakeholders and customers to define project scope with clear business needs and benefits.
- Develop charters with a statement of work and gain approval from the steering committee.
- Develop project budget, schedule, and resource plan.
- Execute projects to achieve goals by balancing key variables and constraints such as scope, cost, schedule, quality, resources, and risks.
- Address the various needs, concerns, and expectations of stakeholders during project execution.
- Provide progress and financial report to stakeholders, including the head of PMO, Steering Committee, and senior management leaders.
- Create new or update existing guidelines, methods, and tools in alignment with best practices, standards, procedures, and learnings.
- Implement a governance model for Linde Gas systems and ensure compliance with applicable standards, policies, and regulatory requirements.
- Create documentation adequate for continued compliance and sustenance of project solutions
- Continue personal development to keep current on solutions in areas of responsibilities
- Maintain a current knowledge base of existing best practices while seeking new/innovative work processes, knowledge, and analysis tools from internal and external sources.
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering (master’s degree preferred)
- 10 years in project management-related work experience
- PMI PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with internal and external customers
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other reason prohibited by applicable law.
- Business Planning
- Business Requirements
- Certified Project Management Professional