Main Skills: UFT, Selenium, Power Automate.
Automation Test Planning
- Responsible for Requirement gathering, Requirement analysis, Estimations, automation test designs and automation frameworks, development and maintenance of automation testing scripts.
- Coordinate for the Hardware and software requirement for the automation testing Setups
- Assign task to all automation testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Helps establish processes and procedures and actively seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
Automation Testing Solutioning
- Responsible for automation of processes, ERP Oracle and non-oracle business flows and manual test cases.
- Managing and suggesting overall improvement for framework.
- Responsible and Accountable to make sure that all UFT related issues are solved, delivered within SLAs
- Escalate to right stakeholders for issues and conduct causal analysis and resolution meetings for improvements.
- Responsible for driving event-based issue management calls, reporting and escalations
Skills & Experience Required:
- At least 5 years of overall IT Experience, should have done some projects in automation solutioning out of which 4 years should be on automation testing and UFT, Selenium and power automate. Should have implemented automation solutions with major customer with complex architecture.
- Thorough understanding of testing life cycle and phases, estimation techniques and tools & Reporting
- Experience in managing multiple automation testing projects at once and ensuring priority of issues and risks.
- Experience in Managing Oracle EBS testing and Non-Oracle Projects (Web Applications / Integrations)
- Experience in managing projects involving integration from multiple edge systems
- Technical Expertise / experience on web applications and architecture preferred but not mandatory
- Understands automation testing KPIs and Issues management KPIs and SLAs and able to perform both preparation & analysis of KPIs
- Understands the prioritizes and able to escalates where necessary and prepare a risk mitigation plan
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage internal and external stakeholders.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $17.4 billion in sales, more than 20 Innovation, Solutions & Engineering Centers, and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers.
Whether you're an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you'll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Unified Field Theories (Uft)