You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Join us. Unleash your energy within.
If you have world-class ambitions to reach the stars while keeping your feet on the ground, we’re the team for you. We've created a new breed of company – future-focused with reimagined ambition across all disciplines within the energy sector.
We love people who know their own potential and are not afraid to use it. We know that together, we’re far more than the sum of our parts. So, we celebrate people who want to grow and develop as we work together on some of the largest projects on the energy world stage.
Our purpose and beliefs:
As Kent, we’re tackling the greatest challenge of our time - to bring our world the energy it needs in the most responsible way ever imagined.
It’s the energy of every member of our team driven by our beliefs that is making this happen. Whatever our skill, our language, or our culture. These beliefs define and direct us every day to be the very best - for ourselves, our clients, our key stakeholders, the communities we operate in and the planet:
We PLAY BIG
We thrive on EMOTIONAL AGILITY
We are FANATICAL ABOUT PERFORMANCE
We are built on INFINITE THINKING
Read more about the Purpose, Beliefs and Guiding Principles that drive us: [ Link removed ]
Our vision for Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging:
We recognize that diversity & inclusion are catalysts for success. We’re heightening awareness on the benefits of people diversity, diversity of experiences and diversity of our perspectives. Creating a culture of inclusivity where all employees feel a sense of belonging.
Our combined energy is fueled by different nationalities, across 6 continents and 24 countries. Our commitment is to celebrate character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
About the job:
- Payroll entry and submission to corporate office for all site employees
- Receive, process and distribute incoming project documentation to various parties on site
- Receive, review, and send e-mails.
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Maintain the filing system and project archives.
- Create and maintain Project Coordinator manual on site
- Onboard new hires as per site specific requirements
- Coordinate and book all site-specific required training and orientations for new hires
- Coordinate travel and camp requirements for new hires and site staff
- Receive, review and distribute flight confirmations via email within 72 hours of employee's arrival/departures
- Monthly reporting of travel and camp requirements to Client
- Coordinate visitors to site and all applicate requirements, vehicles, camp and travel
- Obtain site specific passes for vehicles for visitors and annually for site specific vehicles
- Maintain rotation schedule for all staff and crews including sick days, vacation, etc.
- Create and maintain daily sign in sheets and timesheets
- Client specific timesheet entry and submission for approvals, including sending to Corporate for invoicing on a weekly basis
- Vehicle tracking and logging of repairs, weekly inspections and all other related requirements
- Coordinate vehicle repairs as required
- Coordinate equipment, materials and tools pass for outgoing from site
- Perform safety tool box talk and Hazard Hunt scheduling
- Maintain safety records and log for all, including, JSA’s, LPO,s, HID’s, BBOs, Near Miss, MSDS Binder, Safety Hours and Client reporting monthly
- Save packing slips and quotes electronically. Receive and review invoices, as well as submit for approvals and send to corporate for billing
- Coordinate with town and shop personnel on receiving materials to site
- Receive vendor invoices from corporate for coding, approval and return for billing
- Maintain Materials Requisition log
- Monthly Accruals List
- Receive, review, and submit weekly invoices from Corporate and obtain client approvals.
Your Knowledge/skills, education and experience:
- Post-secondary education completed in an accredited administration program is an asset
- 2 - 3 years related project experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Applications, particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- CSTS 2020 - Construction Safety Training System 2020
- Payroll/time and attendance entry experience
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Outlook
Job ID: 4701