We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Under broad direction, utilizes subject matter expertise and established client relationships to sell Company products and services and achieve maximum profitability and market penetration/share. Matches the Company's technical, commercial and operational capabilities to customer needs through developing a clear understanding of customer's business & technical issues and drivers and effective delivery of technical sales presentations and personal working relationships. Calls on assigned and non-assigned accounts to effectively promote and sell the Company's products and services. Plays an active role in the business planning process. Job role directly create value via personal relationships. Skills typically acquired through completion of an undergraduate degree in business administration, marketing, engineering, or similar disciplines and 3-8 years of related sales experience. Revenue scope typically in the range of $5 - 50 M.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
- Innovative work-environment in a global company
- Competitive salaries and pension schemes
- Career opportunities both domestically and globally
- Highly skilled colleagues in an international environment
- Focus on technology and further development
- Outstanding insurance coverage including private health coverage
- Occupational health service
- Excellent deals at one of the country's largest fitness centers
- Discounts on recreational activities including yoga, swimming and golf
- Beneficial employee stock-purchase plan
Rte Rhoude El Baguel, KM 15, Hassi Messaoud, , 30500, Algeria
Requisition Number: 88972
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: BD-Other
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.