Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on [ Link removed ] you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
The position develops proactively and systematically new direct & indirect business, realizing sales objectives and sales plans in the area of Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg and France for the Eaton Hydraulic Filtration product line.
This position will be responsible to achieve the assigned sales goals consistent with the expectations of a thoroughly seasoned professional sales manager for the assigned product categories while under little supervision.
It will be an expectation to optimize sales volume, product mix and profit margin, while increasing sales in the marketplace. This position will need to coordinate sales for the assigned customers and distributor base. It has the responsibility to manage all aspects of the customer relationship, providing sales and technical assistance with distributors, customers, end users and OEM.
Your key deliverables:
- Consultancy and sale of Eaton Hydraulic Filtration products, solutions and services
- Provide technical and commercial support and negotiation with customers.
- Develop contacts with appropriate customers to determine requirements, present product and engineering information and to establish a strong business relationship conductive to Eaton Filtration becoming the preferred supplier / key account
- Investigate and analyze customer problems and needs and recommend solutions applying company products and systems, ensuring that the company profit margin goals are achieved
- Grow business and expand customer base by identifying potential partners / customers / markets and develop appropriate channels to take advantage of new business opportunities in coordination with the EMEA-Sales Manager
- Link acquired projects with appropriate internal and external responsible contacts
- Represent Eaton Filtration in a positive and professional manner to ensure that commitments to customers are met
Are you? Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, process, chemical or industrial engineering education or related technical disciplines
- Solid sales experience in filtration/hydraulic industry is a must (for example experience in sales of fluid filtration products and/or sales of hydraulic products)
- Understanding of product specifications and production processes
- Strong Business Acumen and ability to work independently
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Positive attitude and professional behavior required
- Fluently in both English and French language; German and Flemish is a plus
- Engineering knowledge welcome
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
- Contract in fast growing global company
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
(Candidate selected for the vacancy will be subject of a background screening)
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: HYD FFD Fluid Filtration Division
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time