MARKET DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM MANAGER, GI - WESTERN EUROPE
Careers that Change Lives
As the Market Development Program Manager, you will join our Global Marketing Organization –within the Gastrointestinal product portfolio.
The digestive category has the second highest level of new cancer cases — and the second highest number of deaths. Medtronic’s Gastrointestinal division (GI) is committed to caring for the large, diverse population of GI patients with products to support them across the continuum of care.
A Day in the Life
We offer you a program management position where you will be an integral part of a transformational environment in GI. GI is currently in a very expansive process in which we are continuously going to offer multiple disruptive and innovative products in the field of gastrointestinal and capsule endoscopy. Much of the work required to be successful in these projects is identified as complex and long term (2-5 years scope) market development.
• Leading the market development program management in Western Europe, for our upcoming PillCam Genius product portfolio
• Leading Gastrointestinal society partnership efforts and Key Opinion Leaders development, including advisory boards, to drive a top-down approach to market adoption
• Building strategic regional launch plans with the support and collaboration of Medtronic global business partners
• Creating robust targeting and segmentation strategy to ensure the right markets are prioritized for new product launches
• Liason with Medtronic Product Managers and Marketing Managers in the GI WE Marketing team to implement tactics and strategies for market development at account level and to support execution of advisory boards, regional tradeshows, and trainings
• Independently develop solutions to a variety of issues at account level, requiring high degree of cross-functional interaction and project management capability, with only high-level guidance
• Team up with Western European and Global Health Economics and Reimbursement partners in further development and execution of cost effectiveness/ value strategies in targeted markets of GI portfolio
• Validate Clinical and Economical data with strategic centers and endoscopy champions
• Proven succesful collaboration across various functions within the Western Europe organization in developing comprehensive European market development strategies
• Resent succesful launching of disruptive innovations that leverage emerging trends in healthcare including artificial intelligence, smart phone applications, and cloud technology
• 5+ years of sales experience in the Medical Device and- or Lifescience industry or other regulated healthcare industry
• Proven experience in establishing loyal customer relationships on multichannel platforms
• Well connected and ability to influence healthcare providers and Key Opinion Leaders and provide with nessesary data & information to establish strategic decisions on potential market shares or investments
• Elevated comprehension of gastrointestinal diseases, procedures, and products (Medtronic, competitive, others); and preferably knowledgeable in gastrointestinal endoscopy, and capsule endoscopy
• Experienced marketer with a proven record of succesful complex market development launches
• Methodical & analytical approach with outstanding communication and presenting skills
• Engaging personality and can-do attitude, professional teaching style
• Solid skillset using Microsoft Office Suite, Digital Marketing, Salesforce.com and database resources
• Ability to travel 40-50% monthly across the WE region
Additional preferred experiences:
• Master’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
• Experienced working with gastrointestinal physicians
• Understanding the market size and adoption barriers the organization is entering to maximize an opportunity or adoption and partner with marketing on solutions.
• Reimbursement/payer knowledge; especially from markets with a diagnosis-related group (DRG). reimbursement system environment.
• Experience of delivering regional-level campaigns in Western Europe
• B2B and B2C marketing experience.
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!
At Medtronic, you will find a diverse team of innovators who bring their unique backgrounds and their individual life experiences to work every day. We work hard to cultivate a workforce that reflects our patients and partners, we believe it’s the only way to drive healthcare forward. We want to attract a diverse workforce, regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state or local law. Join us and bring the power of your point of view to our culture of collaboration and innovation. It is through strong diversity, inclusion and engagement that we can remain a leader in medical technology and solutions. And by embracing everything you have to offer — your unique perspectives, talents and contributions — we can live up to the promise of our Mission.
Additional Information Posting Date: Jun 9, 2021 Travel: Yes, < 50 % of the Time
Business To Business
Business To Consumer