Schneider Electric as the global specialist in energy management and automation creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Help us deliver solutions that ensure [ Link removed ] everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company
We’re committed to providing reliable and safe energy to the planet. This energy must be sustainable as we have to reduce carbon footprint worldwide. These opportunities are at the top of our agenda.
The Field Sales Service Engineer deploys all sales actions to maximize the installed base services of Schneider Electric proximity accounts within the assigned area.
The Field Sales Service Engineer is accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of technical services including the start-up, maintenance, testing, consulting, modernization and digital Services of electrical equipment installed at the customers sites.
He/she is accountable for selling turnkey projects, ranging from replacement of equipment to fully engineered solutions.
This role is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing Schneider Electric customers to identify the scope of work, estimate and sell system adds/modifications and maintenance agreements to meet or exceed his/her profitable sales target.
The Field Sales Service Engineer is responsible for building relationships at all levels of the customers organization to ensure new offers for digital, as-a-service, consulting, digital energy and industry are fully comprehended by the customer’s organization.
He/she also develops new service sales opportunities and support the broader Sales Team within the area in creating both traditional and digital services proposals to meet customers’ needs and expanding the mix of service offer.
What will you do?
- Develops and executes annual sales plan for key customers within the area
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences.
- Increases the stickiness of Schneider services with customers by promoting and selling to all offers.
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on recurring and digital offers
- Cross selling of Field Service portfolio – Power, Secure Power & Cooling, Digital Energy, Industry
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery...)
- Utilizes Salesforce for sales funnel management, account planning, performance and opportunity detection via Sales Cockpit.
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner.
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on field service performance.
- Provides precise and timely information to Tender team to prepare sales quotations and proposals
- Monitors margin to be at or above country thresholds. Uses DOA process to escalate opportunities below thresholds.
- Feeds the Field Services Marketing leaders with Offers feedback and needs
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed
- Selling Techniques
- Customer Satisfaction