0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
SICIM is a Construction Company established in 1962 and offering all types of services related to the installation of pipelines and relevant ancillary facilities for the transmission and distribution of oil, gas and water on an international basis.
Sicim is looking for a Project Engineering Manager for one of our upcoming projects in Iraq.
The Project Engineering Manager manages and supervises the engineering activities of the project/s and defines solutions to engineering problems that may arise during construction.
The Project Engineering Manager shall:
- Interface with Project Managers and Clients, including attending project meetings.
- Interface with Authorities for Permit and Land Coordinator for acquisition.
- Assign or request resources depending on project requirements.
- Prepare reports for Project Manager consolidating progress and highlighting areas of concern.
- Identify and manage external interfaces.
- Coordinate and direct internal engineers and draughtsmen.
- Organize and manage document control activities.
- Interface and support Procurement activities by preparing Material Requisition, Technical Bid Evaluation and supplier Follow-up.
- Perform troubleshooting and/or de-bottlenecking of pipeline design to optimize production.
- Check drawings and other documents before issuing.
- Verify the correctness of design and engineering data to verify the completeness of the documents.
- Coordinate with other disciplines to ensure an integrated design that meets the project requirements.
- Coordinate with site engineers and construction manager for procurement.
- Issue Construction Documents.
- Manage design changes and technical queries, both internally and with client.
- Organize and execute engineering review, verifications and validation.
- Verify comments on documents returned from client, identify cost and schedule impact.
- Prepare As-Built documents and evaluate impact of changes.
- Prepare engineering final dossier.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree in Engineering from an accredited university with a minimum of twenty (20) years relevant experience in the oil & gas industry, with minimum (five) 5 years as Project Engineering Manager for Oil and Gas projects.
- Registered Professional Engineer in home country.
- Experience as a Project Engineering Manager on international large-scale oil/gas and petrochemical capital / EPC projects with a TIC of >$200 million.
- Demonstrated experience of design and engineering of oil and gas production facilities and familiarity with latest engineering and project management methods, practices and tools, including Quality and HSE implementation practices, and environmental engineering aspects.
- Fluent in English with strong written and oral communication skills.
E&P phase Milan and possibly West Qurna for the Construction
What we offer:
- Complex projects: a challenging environment, with the possibility of rapid growth and a highly specialized career.
- Quality and Safety: we work in compliance with the rules to protect the environment and the individual, implementing quality procedures.
- Multiculturality: the possibility for personal enrichment, working with people from different nationalities.
- Architectural Drawing
- Construction Management
Job ID: 373077