0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Principal Electrical Engineer - 6 month contract - Stockton - Outside IR35
We are now recruiting for a Principal Electrical Engineer to support the delivery of defined engineering tasks for different projects to the highest standards complying with legal obligations and client statement of requirements. In addition, the role involves supporting the development of proposals for new business opportunities, provision of consultancy services and deputy line management responsibilities of the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering required.
- Experience of electrical engineering in the delivery of the full project life-cycle including Pre-FEEDs, FEEDs and EPC within chemicals, petrochemicals, oil and gas, and power generation industries.
- Experience of designing LV systems.
- Working knowledge and experience of electrical design standards and legislation
- Experience in the specification, modelling, design, purchase, installation and commissioning of electrical systems.
- Business Development
- Electrical Installation Work
- Oil And Gas
Job ID: OG63579