Local Unit & Position Description
The mission of the Marketing, Communication and Public Affair team is to support the Business Area Energy Systems in achieving its strategic goals by developing and implementing integrated communications strategies and tactics.
By implementing these strategies and tactics the team aims to build a solid reputation and brand amongst customers and key stakeholders in the energy market and create opportunities to increase revenue for the business.
The integrated communications strategies and tactics include external communications and stakeholder management, digital marketing, PR and media relations, marketing communications and events management.
The Marketing, Communication and Public Affair team has a global expertise center to support the business in the different regions: APAC, Eurpe, Iberia & LATAM, IMEA and North America.
Your main tasks will be:
- Leads and creates all the content and marketing materials, together with experts and consultants
- Provides recurrent reports about media and content materials
- Creates and executes emailing campaign, together with the digital team
- Develops and executes an event program to support the business
- Pro-actively builds relationships with local media, initiates and writes press releases (with the support of global media and PR manager) and drives media campaigns
- Leads social media activity to create higher brand awareness, thought leadership, improved relations and lead generation
- Acts as professional communications advisor to the business, reaching out pro-actively to business managers, subject matter experts and consultants
- To report into MarCom Director
- To support the global Business Unit GPM&S on an ad-hoc basis.
- Educated at university degree level or equivalent work experience in corporate or marketing communications
- Very good proven writing skills for writing press releases, articles and other publications
- Fluent in Spanish and English both orally and in writing is a must
- Strategic and tactical marketing and communication experience covering messaging, PR, branding, field marketing, development of content, events, digital marketing techniques, social media, measurement and operation
- Creative mindset, ability to think outside the box
- Able to work in and be sensitive to a multi-cultural environment, encompassing different nationalities and working across borders.
- The possibility to be a part of the passionate team with a start-up mindset within a robust corporate group;
- The opportunity to work for a company that is providing state-of-the-art monitoring solutions for the renewables industry;
- Attractive salary;
- Medical scheme;
- Commuting allowance;
- Meal card benefit or meal allowance;
- Life insurance;
- Pension plan;
- Kindergarten allowance;
- 40 Hours per week with flexible schedule;
- Continued learning and growth opportunities;
- Truly international and diverse environment.
If you feel that this is the place for you, apply!
* Please send us your CV in English.
* Please note we may close this position earlier in case of finding successful candidates.
* If you have any kind of disability, do not hesitate to inform us and present your certificate. GPM&S (GreenPowerMonitoring&Solutions) (DNV) is an employer that offers equal opportunities to everyone, regardless any condition.
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We provide assurance to the entire energy value chain through our advisory, monitoring, verification, and certification services. As the world's leading resource of independent energy experts and technical advisors, we help industries and governments to navigate the many complex, interrelated transitions taking place globally and regionally, in the energy industry. We are committed to realizing the goals of the Paris Agreement, and support all stakeholders to transition faster to a deeply decarbonized energy system.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!
- Brand Awareness
- Digital Marketing
- Diversity Awareness
- Event Management