Join Eaton and help us provide energy-efficient solutions that have a real impact on the environment. We make what matters work. Find out more on [ Link removed ] you want to work for a global player, where we care about ethics, inclusion and diversity and our people?
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for the initiation, development and timely completion of projects to include the planning and scheduling of project engineering and development, cost analysis and evaluation of alternatives, design reviews, management reviews, tooling release and production release.
Reporting to the PMO Leader, this position independently develops and directs a broad range of product design projects and is accountable for the deployment and delivery of New Product Development undertakings within the MTL (Measurement Technology Limited) group.
Your key deliverables:
- Overall Project manager for all major projects ensuring on time and cost delivery
- Own and manage project data in ProPM and adherence to the ProLaunch process
- Generate the master schedule and coordination of all areas of the business touched by major projects
- Own and deliver of all customer facing and requested document to the correct quality levels and to the customer expectation
- Run weekly project meetings as required, maintenance of all project collateral and the active project action and risk registers
- Risk Management: identify and mitigate risks to product timing, costs and product performance
- Gain commitment from internal and external global team members
- Plan and formulate development proposals
Do you have?
- Degree level or equivalent, preferably in Electronic Engineering discipline
- Project management experience in R&D type of projects
- Strong leadership and organizational skills and accountability for assignments
- Structured approach to problem solving (Six Sigma/Continuous Improvement)
- Proficiency in structured Project Management processes
- Training skills
- Strong communication skills
Then we want to hear about you!
What Eaton offers:
• Great promotional opportunities – We encourage internal promotion, whenever possible
• Excellent working environment – safety and ethic are really important for us
• Culture & Values – We are more than the products we invent and produce – the way we do business is just as important. At Eaton, our values and culture define who we are – both individually and as an organization – and direct our activities every day
• Inclusion & Diversity - Openness to diversity widens our access to the best talent. Inclusion allows us to engage that talent fully
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University
Candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject of background screening.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for job applicants and employees. Our recruitment processes use balanced selection criteria and avoid unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of their age, colour, disability, marital status, national origin, gender, gender identity, genetic information, race or racial origin, religion, sexual orientation or any other status protected or required by law.
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters.
We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Organization: EPG CHD MTL Measurement Technology Limited
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: No
Hardworking And Dedicated