Perform the maintenance activities of Fluids & Hydraulics area in order to achieve the assigned targets such as minimize plant down time and increase the related plant availability & consumption of spares with cost consciousness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• To execute all scheduled (day-to-day, preventive) maintenance, corrective maintenance and major repairs of the equipments in order to optimize production & minimize plant down time for fluids & hydraulics related development works.
Prompt Trouble Shooting:
• Responsible for trouble shooting during breakdowns of hydraulics equipments and provide the assistance to find out the root cause for corrective action fluids & hydraulics related development works.
• Responsible for attending hydraulics related development problems during breakdowns in the Plant. To communicate to superiors of any abnormalities found in the fluids and hydraulics in order to plan & rectify the same.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities(Contd)
Audit and Investigation:
• Inspection of hydraulics equipments to meet engineering principles and safety regulations in fluids & hydraulics related development works.
• To assist and help for smooth uninterrupted production and coordination with other departments, the Supervisor, Fluids & Hydraulics in all technical areas to ensure smooth maintenance of the Fluids & Hydraulics area.
• Follow maintenance standards for all hydraulics equipment in the fluids & hydraulics related development works to ensure machine safety and to avoid accidents and hazards.
Policies and Procedures Management:
• To follow all relevant safety, quality, health and environmental management policies, procedures applicable to fluids & hydraulics related development.
• To lead a group of Technician / Fitter (instruction and guidance to Technician / Fitter) and participate in fluids & hydraulics related development works.
• 7-8 years experience in Fluids & Hydraulics area of Steel Plant as a Sr. Technician / Mechanic
• 5 Years as a Technician/ Fitter in a Steel Plant
- Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)
- Problem Solving
- Safety Principles