Thriving communities. Healthy cities. A brighter future. At Jacobs, what we do is more than a job, we work every day to make the world better for all. The Strategic Advisory and Cities and Places Team has established a strong track record of delivering planning services across the APAC region from a master planning, policy, statutory and advisory perspective. We are growing our team across ANZ. We work together to deliver quality and innovative advice and outcomes for our clients. #LI-LM1234 #ANZCities
We partner with our clients to challenge the norm and to create more connected and resilient communities. In our strategic advisory work, we’re empowering our clients to deliver smarter, more sustainable, and more affordable solutions for tomorrow. From optimising asset performance to developing robust strategic programs, from planning Australia’s next suburban smart town to protecting vulnerable countries against rising oceans – we’re committed to aiming higher in all that we do, because what we do counts.
Our Strategic Advisory and Cities & Places Solutions team is seeking an Associate – Sustainability Consultant to provide technical and strategic sustainability solutions to the pursuit, design and delivery of major projects across sectors including transport, health, and city shaping projects. We have a talented group of people across the Australia and New Zealand region with a diverse set of skills in the sustainability space and we are looking for someone who can support and guide various sustainability projects across this group.
We are open to this role being based in either Melbourne or Sydney. If you are seeking a role where you can make a difference, influence sustainable outcomes and receive career development and support from a dedicated network of dynamic sustainability peers, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Tertiary qualifications in sustainability, environmental science/management, urban planning or engineering
- Experience in leading and driving sustainability and climate risk advisory and solutions in the pursuit, design and delivery of transport, health and city shaping projects
- Experience in providing strategic planning solutions
- Experience in the delivery of sustainable infrastructure and building projects and programs, particularly in the APAC region
- An ability to understand a client's business with the view to identify, pursue, and ultimately win additional service and advisory opportunities
- An ability to think strategically and innovatively
- Accreditation Professional qualifications – Infrastructure Sustainability (IS) and or Green Star (GS) (or a recognised equivalent)
- The drive to make connections internally and externally to seek and win work for our team
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally – and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed. With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential.
You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.