As technology continues to advance, Geospatial solutions and services are becoming increasing pervasive in all aspects of our lives and that of our client’s lives. In our digital advisory work, we partner with our clients to identify opportunities and leveraging innovative technologies to solve the world’s most critical challenges. The aging infrastructure, growing populations, inadequate and constrained funding, finite resources, fragile environments, increasing connectivity and crowding force us to better understand our world and look at new ways to solve both old and emerging problems. #LI-LM1234 #ANZDigital
Our Geospatial Solutions group is seeking a skilled Senior Spatial Analyst to be based in our Brisbane office. In this role you will be responsible for leading the delivery of a diverse range Geospatial and Digital Solutions for our clients. You will successfully plan, manage, and deliver projects to meet client requirements with the view to build on the Geospatial Services pipeline we have established.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree
- Can demonstrate a depth and/or breadth of expertise of Geospatial products and services including enterprise data management, cloud data storage, and web mapping solutions and practices
- Experience in Geospatial and Digital Solutions Project Management
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Responsible and proactive commercial management
- Experience in identifying the value Geospatial and other digital solutions can bring to other disciplines and a passion for proactively articulating this value to create win-win outcomes
- A track record of client relationship building and generating strong rapport with clients whilst promoting digital solutions
- An ability to support the Geospatial Solutions Section to be engaged, resilient and adaptable to strive for innovation while maintaining outstanding project delivery
Jacobs. A world where you can.
From our inclusive employee networks, to our positive mental health champions – we’re committed to driving a culture of caring where you can be you. Joining Jacobs not only connects you locally but globally - and together, our diverse perspectives and unique backgrounds power our collective strength. We collaborate and share! By supporting one another, we all succeed.
With safety and flexibility always top of mind, we’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means and space to maximise your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits and opportunities to do good too – from participating in our global giving and volunteering program, to exploring new and inventive ways to help our clients make the world a better place. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals – all at a single global company.
Please note: If you are being represented by a recruitment agency you will not be considered, to be considered you will need to apply directly to Jacobs.