Role: Contracts Manager
Duration 12 month contract
Rate: €600-700 per day
My client is a one of the largest constructors of offshore wind farms with a 10 year project pipeline across Europe and APAC, with 6 assets currently consented (2 in construction phase) they are now looking to hire an experienced contracts manager to join the commercial team in their HQ in Germany.
You will be responsible for tendering the main sections of offshore wind farms in close cooperation with the project team with a specific focus on the WTG and Cables packages
- You will lead and coordinate the tendering and negotiation process in close coordination with the technical package managers and the lawyers involved
- You will take the lead on the processing of claims and supplements
- You will support and look after the package managers in contractual matters within the individual project phases
- You have a degree in business administration or law and have a very good understanding of law and technology.
- You are experienced in contract and claim management for demanding construction, ideally offshore projects, and have relevant experience with complex technical contracts.
- You have a very good command of written and spoken English