We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under general supervision, operates company vehicles for the purpose of ensuring the delivery of quality customer service, world-class safety, and business segment efficiency.
- Reads and interprets instructions and documentation and plans work activities.
- Operates company vehicles to move materials, tools, and equipment to and from work locations in support of internal and external customers.
- Loads and unloads vehicles.
- Observes and follows all safety rules and procedures, including wearing PPE.
- Performs other duties and activities as directed.
- Requires appropriate license.
- Skills are typically acquired through on the job training and appropriate driver training.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and /or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available including up to a Sr. Truck Driver - Stockpoint/Warehouse Operations.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
343 Riddell Road, Montgomery, Pennsylvania, 17752, United States
Requisition Number: 89808
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Personal Protective Equipment