Under the direction of the Electrical Supervisor, Jnr Electrical Engineer will primarily be involved with the assembly, maintenance, testing and disassembly of WL and Coiled Tubing electrical systems.
- Clean, service, and refurbish equipment
- Fault Find electrical systems
- Assemble and disassemble
- Visually inspect parts upon third party inspection completion
- Take necessary measurements to fill the service reports
- Operate and maintain equipment
- Operate crane & forklift to load/unload parts/materials.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by Lead Hand /Shop Supervisor
HSE Requirements (Training and Physical Ability Needs):
- Shop environment.
- Squatting, bending, lifting, reaching, and walking.
Qualification Requirements (Minimum Education and Experience):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar)