Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain company quality system to meet international standards (API Specification Q1, ISO 9001) and external customers’ specifications.
- Develop and update of Quality Management System documents (procedures, work instructions, forms, flowcharts)
- Plan and perform Internal audit.
- Plan and perform Supplier audit (new critical Arabian Rig Manufacturing suppliers and periodical audit of existing critical suppliers). Ensure all qualified suppliers can follow company’s quality specifications
- Monitor KPIs and facility quality goals
- Create corrective/preventive action reports, review root causes analysis, control of implementation and verification of effectiveness action taken.
- Perform risk assessment related with changes in key personnel, organization chart, critical suppliers, with quality and on time delivery. Develop and control of mitigation actions.
- Deal with internal& external Customer`s feedback on quality issues.
- Perform QMS introduction training for new employees and different QMS trainings for departments.
- Control of calibration status of testing, measuring and monitoring equipment. Ensure all equipment is in a state of calibration
- Conduct periodic calibration or verification for all quality testing, measuring and monitoring equipment.
- Monitor and improve of QMS processes. Identify Six Sigma projects for business Improvements.
- Communicate to relevant departments on potential quality system issues that may lead to major nonconformance if unattended.
- Comply with HSE and Quality policies and procedures
- Perform any other duties as may be required to support the business
- Iso 9000
- International Standards